Launched in October 2018, the Likewise app is the fun, social and incredibly useful way for people to discover, curate, and share recommendations on TV shows, movies, books, podcasts, restaurants, travel and more. Best of all, Likewise helps people quickly find recommendations from their friends, family, and other trusted sources.
Imagined and backed by Bill Gates’ private office, Likewise is a rare early-stage startup that is thinking big, playing to win, and investing to continue its rapid growth trajectory. If you are passionate about what you do, and want to be a core part of creating a household consumer name, then come talk to us about getting in on the fun!
As Product Manager, you will drive strategy and execution in building compelling features across every aspect of the user experience for the Likewise app. It’s an exciting problem for us to solve – combining machine learning and AI with a social platform to provide truly personalized recommendations by tapping into each customer’s specific tastes and interests. Your innovation, insights, and bias for action will be key to making this happen in a way that is fun and engaging for our users. In partnership with a small-but-fantastic team of creatives, engineers, and data geeks, your impact on our products and overall direction will be huge!
- Own and drive execution of Likewise app features and product
- Deliver the best product experience for consumers by collaborating with engineering, UX/design, marketing, and the senior leadership team to go from concept to live product
- Work with leadership and BI Analyst to generate quantitative and qualitative insights to influence communications strategy and inform go-to-market plans/product positioning so what we're building adds the most possible value to the end consumer
- Conduct user research and ongoing feature testing to identify the best way to prioritize and execute on core features and functionality
- Constantly prioritize features based on customer and business needs
- Author specs and lead teams of designers and developers through every stage of execution
- Own KPIs for all things app and analyze how users interact with the app
- Determine metrics to track, questions to ask, identify opportunities based on data, and build a plan to execute
- BA/BS in Business or related field preferred
- A minimum of 6 years in Product Management and demonstrated experience bringing products to market
- Experience in startups, and consumer technology products
- A bias for action and passion for getting things right for your customers
- A passion for turning data into information and using it to make informed decisions
- Ability to translate abstract business and user needs into product requirements and specifications
- Strong communication, innovation and project management skills
- Experience with the agile development cycle and ability to adapt to change and pivot as new priorities emerge
- We’re constantly iterating, so your ability to move quickly and pivot as priorities change will serve you well
Located in downtown Bellevue, close to restaurants, shopping, parks and transit, we are proud to offer a competitive benefits package including stock options, health care where we pay 100% of employee premiums, 401(k) plan, commuter benefits, flexible paid time off, and a culture that’s team-based, open, casual and fun. If you’re looking for a rare opportunity to be a part of an innovative, exciting company and become a key member on our team, join us!
We support workplace diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.