Launched in October 2018, the Likewise app is a fun, social and incredibly useful way for people to quickly discover, curate, and share recommendations on dining, travel, movies, TV shows, books, podcasts and more. Likewise helps people quickly find recommendations from their friends, family, and trusted sources. Imagined (and funded) by Bill Gates’ private office, Likewise is a true early-stage startup poised for high growth in 2019. Come be part of the fun!
Here's a link to a Geekwire article about us: https://bit.ly/2RuxBlx . And Built In Seattle named us one of Seattle’s 50 Startups to Watch in 2019! https://bit.ly/2VXup3o
Having launched our mobile app, Likewise is now ready to expand to the web. Partnering with the product and design teams, you’ll develop our brand Likewise web presence with SEO and SEM in mind. Our stack includes Angular, React Native, Node.js Typescript, and MongoDB. We’re a fast-paced, agile environment and a test-driven culture, which means we iterate constantly, and ship frequently!
- Partner with the product and design teams to develop Likewise web into a streamlined user experience across all digital platforms
- Oversee the implementation of our SEO strategy
- Build responsive web experience which is at parity with current app experience
- Manage web app performance for low bandwidth mobile devices
- 3+ years of web development experience
- Experience with modern frameworks such as AngularJS and React
- Experience with SEO preferred
- Experience in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Experience with Azure is a plus
Located in downtown Bellevue, close to restaurants, shopping, parks and transit, we are proud to offer a competitive benefits package including stock options, health care where we pay 100% of employee premiums, 401(k) plan, commuter benefits, flexible paid time off, and a culture that’s team-based, open, casual and fun. If you’re looking for a rare opportunity to be a part of an innovative, exciting company and become a key member on our team, join us!
We support workplace diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.