Launched in October 2018, the Likewise app is a fun, social and incredibly useful way for people to discover, curate, and share recommendations on dining, travel, movies, TV shows, books, and more. Likewise helps people quickly find recommendations from their friends, family, and trusted sources.
Imagined (and funded) by Bill Gates’ private office, Likewise is a true early-stage startup poised for high growth in 2019. Come be part of the fun!
With the Likewise app launched, we’re ready to expand Likewise beyond the mobile app. The goal is to extend the Likewise experience seamlessly to the web, fully optimized for mobile, and built with SEO and SEM in mind. You’ll fully own and drive the execution of Likewise web, using your strong product management skills to lead small project teams of designers and developers in an agile environment. You’re curious about the user journey, have keen insights into how users are interacting with our product, and will serve as an advocate for the user. We’re a true startup with a fast-paced environment and a test culture, which means we iterate constantly, and products actually ship!
- As Product Manager, own and drive execution of Likewise web to be a seamless and compelling part of the user experience, fully optimized for mobile as well as paid and organic search
- Constantly prioritize features based on customer and business needs
- Author specs, and lead teams of designers and developers to execution. We’re constantly iterating, so your ability to move quickly and pivot as priorities change will serve you well
- Own KPIs for all things web and analyze how users interact with the site as well as across all other platforms
- Determine what metrics to track and recognize what questions to ask, identify opportunities based on data, and build a plan to execute
- BA/BS in Business or related field preferred
- A minimum of 6 years in Product Management and demonstrated experience bringing products to market
- Strong knowledge of SEO and SEM desired
- Ability to translate abstract business and user needs into product requirements and specifications
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Ability to dive deep into data and understand the story that data represents: what data to track, what questions to ask, and what opportunities the data reveals
- Experience with the agile development cycle and ability to adapt to change and pivot as new priorities emerge
Located in downtown Bellevue, close to restaurants, shopping, parks and transit, we are proud to offer a competitive benefits package including stock options, health care where we pay 100% of employee premiums, 401(k) plan, commuter benefits, flexible paid time off, and a culture that’s team-based, open, casual and fun. If you’re looking for a rare opportunity to be a part of an innovative, exciting company and become a key member on our team, join us!
We support workplace diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.