Business Intelligence Analyst
Launched in October 2018, the Likewise app is a fun, social and incredibly useful way for people to quickly discover, curate, and share recommendations on dining, travel, movies, TV shows, books, podcasts and more. Likewise helps people quickly find recommendations from their friends, family, and trusted sources. Imagined (and funded) by Bill Gates’ private office, Likewise is a true early-stage startup poised for high growth in 2019. Come be part of the fun!
Here's a link to a Geekwire article about us: https://bit.ly/2RuxBlx. And Built In Seattle named us one of Seattle’s 50 Startups to Watch in 2019! https://bit.ly/2VXup3o
Likewise is a data-driven business, and as we scale we need to understand our data from the app, website, and about the customer and put it to good use. This data drives our understanding of how to create a compelling and exciting product, so your impact on our overall direction will be huge. You will play a crucial role in recognizing gaps and business opportunities in the data, coming up with creative recommendations, and championing these insights to the executive team and throughout the business.
- Own data analysis and business intelligence for Likewise, and advise the executive team on business decisions based on data insights
- Use app and web data to create dashboards and provide insights on customer engagement and behavior to the marketing, product, and executive teams, so they can consume the data in an easy, user-friendly format
- Proactively develop insights and recommend solutions and new approaches in marketing, product, and the overall business
- Make sense of raw data pulled from Mixpanel and other analytics platforms and present this in an actionable and coherent way
- Research and provide market data to the team, recognizing business opportunities
- Experience in business intelligence or data analysis
- Deep curiosity about the insights data reveals, and a passion to translate that into actionable business recommendations to the executive team and other stakeholders to drive strategy
- Very strong Excel skills for data analysis
- Experience creating dashboards and reports for executive review
- Strong business acumen
- JQL experience preferred
Located in downtown Bellevue, close to restaurants, shopping, parks and transit, we are proud to offer a competitive benefits package including stock options, health care where we pay 100% of employee premiums, 401(k) plan, commuter benefits, flexible paid time off, and a culture that’s team-based, open, casual and fun. If you’re looking for a rare opportunity to be a part of an innovative, exciting company and become a key member on our team, join us!
We support workplace diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.