Launched in October 2018, the Likewise app is a fun, social and incredibly useful way for people to quickly discover, curate, and share recommendations on dining, travel, movies, TV shows, books, podcasts and more. Likewise helps people quickly find recommendations from their friends, family, and trusted sources. Imagined (and funded) by Bill Gates’ private office, Likewise is a true early-stage startup poised for high growth in 2019. Come be part of the fun!
Here's a link to a Geekwire article about us: https://bit.ly/2RuxBlx. And Built In Seattle named us one of Seattle’s 50 Startups to Watch in 2019! https://bit.ly/2VXup3o
With the Likewise app launched, we have a lot of fun and creative work ahead of us in ensuring quality and recommending improvements and innovations to our product offerings. Working with a small, high-performing team, you’ll have a huge impact on product direction. While we’re at the stage that manual testing is required, we’re moving quickly toward test automation, and we’ll offer you the opportunity to learn or expand that skillset in this role. We’re a mobile-first, social-oriented company, so the ideal candidate is that person who’s never without their phone, is tuned in to pop culture, and is excited to work in the space! HUGE plus if you’re already a Likewise fan!
- Improve customer experience by catching bugs before customers ever see them
- Maintain data integrity and avoid data errors through consistent and thorough quality assurance processes
- Reduce bugs, avoid data errors, and decrease crash rates
- Test Likewise mobile app and Likewise.com, to confirm they meet business requirements
- Test new features, functionality, and UI/UX
- Create and execute manual smoke, functional, regression, system, integration and exploratory tests
- Participate in weekly test planning, project status meetings and reviews
- Apply principles of software quality assurance in Agile SDLC
- Work closely with development and business teams to meet quality goals
- 1-3 years of experience in QA for tech products (preferably consumer-facing products)
- Experience with JIRA or equivalent bug tracking and agile process system
- Functional testing of mobile apps
- Avid app user with an understanding of the business of apps and user behavior
- Highly involved and invested in digital social ecosystems, with an understanding of the behavior and pain points of younger app users, and steeped in pop culture
- Outstanding documentation skills
Located in downtown Bellevue, close to restaurants, shopping, parks and transit, we are proud to offer a competitive benefits package including stock options, health care where we pay 100% of employee premiums, 401(k) plan, commuter benefits, flexible paid time off, and a culture that’s team-based, open, casual and fun. If you’re looking for a rare opportunity to be a part of an innovative, exciting company and become a key member on our team, join us!
We support workplace diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.